Nat's Korner

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Recap

I realized after talking to a friend yesterday that it seems that sometimes friendships are OK to let go. Because the ones that are truly worth holding on to, neither friend would give up. I shouldn’t be the only one to call or IM or make an attempt to see each other. SOO... while I’ve lost a few of my good friends and that was a heart break to see, I think I’ve finally realized that it’s completely fine. Last night I had the more like “Screw you!” mentality in my head because I started realizing stuff about people that come and go. But I’ve calmed down and yeah... I’ll just have go on and I guess realize that some friendships are just temporary that God sent them for a reason, and just cherish what you had. So yeah... I’m not going out of my way to really save something that I guess was supposed to be temporary. So yeah, everyone tells me that I’m just too nice sometimes and that I worry too much about stuff and so yeah I’m letting that go.
School is going by soo fast it looks like December 8th is going to be my last final, so yeah I’m very excited!! This semester has flown by, time just keeps ticking away. So this is what old people mean when they say that the older you get the faster time flies by.
So yeah, I went to Waco this weekend and saw my girly Sarah and her new bf Jeff, which I approve of. We did some unnecessary shopping but isn’t that what girls are supposed to do? I guess not really when you’re broke and you need to buy Christmas presents but yeah... no more spending.
For yall that don’t know I have somewhat started running. Somewhat being when I have time, to complete my goal of running twice a week. LOL yeah I know but let me tell you , that is HUGE for me. First of all I hate running with a passion, but for some odd reason I just was motivated to go running. And when I started I didn’t stop, and for the girl that I can’t run I ran an easy mile or such. It’s a great feeling of letting whatever needs to be released be.... released. And yeah I can tell it’s working!
And yeah for all the other “messt” (as my grandma says) going on in my life, well I’m trying not to focus on it just trying to deal with it. And no need to talk about all that... you obviously know what’s up in Natalie’s world if you are truly IN it. So yeah.... I hope all of yall are doing awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home