Nat's Korner

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Same ol'

So yeah I went home this past weekend... didn't hang out with Robert which was supposed to be the whole point of going. Was it my fault, no! Would he think it was my fault, probably. ANYWAYS, but I did get to hang out with Marisol who I missed dearly. We went to go watch a symphony play for her music appreciation class, then we went to Olive Garden and that was lovely. But other than that I didn't do too much, because I couldn't make set plans because I knew Robert and I were gonna hang out sometime, OR NOT.
School and work have been keeping me busy and tired. Oh I saw one of the Js today... it's crazy how you somewhat forget about the person to missing the person all over again. But of course I'm really gonna stick to "letting go" so far I'm doing good. I'm not sure about keeping this blog anymore.... so enjoy the next few post.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home