Nat's Korner

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Prostitute Action!

Prostitute Action!

As yall very much now, we are not prostitutes but we were for a theme party. We uhmm played the part very well I think. I wore a see through black lace-ish type of shirt with a pink bra and wore a short black skirt. I had a condom package on one hip and my whip on the other side. And of course we had to pull up our thongs to where you could see the string, cause you just gotta when playing the part of a prostitute. We wore drastic hooker make-up, it was great!! Amy wore a short demin skirt and and a tank but rolled it up with the tag to be hanging out on the side, it was funny. Her prop was the handcuffs. And we both had to bust out with prostitute shoes, you guys missed out. And guess what... you only get to see a cute picture of our lovely faces because well, I think I described our attire good enough. Be creative and just picture it, because a true picture would just be black mail, haha. But oh for sho' we were HOT stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home